[theme-reviewers] Use of author bio box

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 18:59:39 UTC 2014

Just agreeing with everyone else (again) ... and it's not uncommon do trim
the content of that "meta box" as well.
I do it in my personal favorite "Opus Primus" (http://opusprimus.com/),
although I keep the "biography" intentionally shorter than the limit as I
have other plans to implement/integrate into that code still ... but that
value is also filtered just in case the end-user wants their limit to be
longer (*grin*)

Making suggestions to the theme author on things you think might improve or
provide a better look or "functionality" is always a nice thing to do as
well ... just remember if making suggestions they are clearly noted as such.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.