[theme-reviewers] Use of author bio box

Konstantin Kovshenin kovshenin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 18:33:20 UTC 2014

It just extends the post meta section, not content-critical, built with wp
apis, 100% user facing. I agree that this is not plugin territory if done
right. Trimming is also okay imho, just like changing the excerpt length in
archives.

On Monday, September 29, 2014, Sakin Shrestha <info at sakinshrestha.com>
wrote:

> This should be allowed. This doesn't falls under plugin territory.
>
> On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 11:54 PM, Justin Tadlock <justin at justintadlock.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','justin at justintadlock.com');>> wrote:
>
>> Sounds OK to me.
>>

>> On Monday, September 29, 2014, priyanshu mittal <
>> priyanshu.mittal at gmail.com
>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','priyanshu.mittal at gmail.com');>> wrote:
>>
>>> Some thing is very unusual in the author bio box. Developer only shows
>>> 50 words as the author description and place Read More link just after that
>>> which redirects to his author archive.
>>>
>>> Kindly guide me on this.
>>>
>>> Thanks

Konstantin