[theme-reviewers] Theme check when uploading

Corey McKrill cmckrill at jestro.com
Thu Oct 23 20:26:32 UTC 2014

I’m running into a similar issue with the same theme check rule that Sami encountered. I have a function called register_post_type_support_for_builder(). It does not register a custom post type. Unfortunately, I can't easily rename it because it's a helper function for developers to use that's been in for several versions, so changing it now could cause sites to fatal.

I'm also getting this error:

REQUIRED: Found a Customizer setting that did not have a sanitization callback function. Every call to the add_setting() method needs to have a sanitization callback function passed.

I have verified that all of my settings have a sanitization callback. However, the parameters for each setting are stored in a variable rather than being fed into the add_setting() method inline.

Given that both of these are false positives, is there another way I can get my theme update submitted?

Thanks,

Corey
The Theme Foundry | https://thethemefoundry.com