[theme-reviewers] Embedded theme options frameworks and/or resources

Ulrich Pogson grapplerulrich at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 15:39:42 UTC 2014

The plugin review is normally done just once when you submit a plugin. The
themes are reviewed for each update to make sure the guildlines are
followed.

If you are having trouble with a review you can always ask for a mentor.
The current place to ask for a mentor is here
https://make.wordpress.org/themes/2014/10/09/hey-mentors-and-mentees-how-are-things-weve/

I think it might be an idea to have a list of approved framework versions.