[theme-reviewers] Theme Unit Tests on GitHub?

Gary Jones gary at gamajo.com
Fri Oct 17 01:06:41 UTC 2014

I understand Tammie. I disagree that's it's complicated, but I do agree
that's it's an extra level of administration for those not yet comfortable
with Grunt or the command line. My previous response was addressing the
specific concern that adding it meant any change for users regarding
multiple files etc. Getting it on the repo itself is the main task here.

Can someone with WPTRT admin access on Github please claim ownership on
getting the repo setup, at some point convenient to them?

----
Gary Jones
Web Developer,  Gamajo Tech