[theme-reviewers] Problem with Tags Error when Uploading - Theme Check

Alex Itsios info at ketchupthemes.com
Tue Oct 14 05:59:21 UTC 2014

I don't know what exactly happened, but yesterday i couldn't upload the
same version of the theme in the live uploader. It was creating the
following warning

Wrong tag "before {" in style.css

Today i tried to reupload the same version of the theme and the theme
was submitted just fine.

???? 14/10/2014 8:42 ??, ?/? Otto ??????: