[theme-reviewers] Problem with Tags Error when Uploading - Theme Check

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Oct 14 05:42:59 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 12:24 AM, Alex Itsios <info at ketchupthemes.com>
wrote:

>  Hi Otto,
>
> Did you perhaps change anything in the uploader? I just tried to upload
> version of the theme that was creating the problem and it uploaded just
> fine.

No, but a change *was* made 3 days ago relating directly to this specific
problem.

That's why I'm asking you for more information. You're not describing the
issue very well, essentially, and I while I can certainly fix whatever the
issue is, I need to first know exactly where the issue is occurring, what
the results are, what you're doing, and what theme you're uploading.

See, you stated, 9 hours ago, that the problem was "When i'm trying to
upload a new theme". But the actual uploader fix happened three days ago,
well before your post. So I initially assumed that you were talking about
the Theme Check plugin.

So I looked, and sure enough, the plugin would have had the same essential
problem. So I fixed it in the dev version. But then, you say it's in the
uploader. Now, I'm confused. :)

The plugin and the uploader are not at all the same thing. They run
similar, but not identical, code. So I need very specific information in
order to solve the issue. If there is still an issue, of course.