[theme-reviewers] Lite Themes

Stephen Cui scui2005 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 17:11:18 UTC 2014

Based on guidelines, Otto is correct. However, Admins have decided a while
back that not to policing name. So Emil is correct as well.

As a theme author, it is best to submit your theme without Lite. If you
have a paid version on your site, you can always add PRO or something else
to it.

This is just my opinion.