[theme-reviewers] Theme submit error (Options Framework)

Devin Price devin at wptheming.com
Thu May 8 15:43:45 UTC 2014

I wanted to respond to @Sandeep's issue with the Options Framework.  I
recently introduced a filter to allow a little more flexibility with the
options pages.  This allows people to add a top level page, but the
default is to put it under the "Appearance Menu"
(https://github.com/devinsays/options-framework-theme/commit/82d68aa9000f291d83c03f5a610e2037dd21d6bf).

Obviously for .org theme review, you would need to use the default and
and load it under the appearance menu.  I guess there's a couple options:

a)  I could remove the filter and flexibility for the library
b)  The theme check could be altered to still flag for add_menu_page and
list the requirement of loading options pages under the appearance menu,
but not deny the upload.

Thoughts?

Devin Price