[theme-reviewers] Contribution day pack and resources for theme reviews

Tammie Lister karmatosed at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 18:29:51 UTC 2014

I've now lead a few contribution days for themes and I think one thing that
would really help would be some kind of pack and resources. I may be
totally off track and not seeing this somewhere, if I am wrong and this
exists please let me know as that would be great.

>From what I can see, the information is around it's just in a lot of places.

Things we may want to have on hand are also a collection of themes people
could jump into. Some way that this can happen without a reviewer present.
Just thinking out loud, I'm sure there are a number of things we could have
ready as a pack for contribution day.

What do people think of having a resource / section dedicated to this?

Regards
Tammie Lister