[theme-reviewers] Updating the Accessibility Ready tag guidelines

Jose Castaneda jomcastaneda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 21:42:21 UTC 2014

I was not aware of the chrome/firefox add-ons for color.

So for updates, what would be the proper steps? If it effects accessibility
would it go through the process again? Or just approved/not-approve
depending on what the reviewer sees/encounters.

Is there a sandbox theme available? I would love to see and maybe be a part
of that.