[theme-reviewers] Frequent Updates

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 19:59:16 UTC 2014

Keep in mind also that we at CyberChimps have a HUGE community with
millions of downloads, therefore we receive a ton of bug reports.

There are so many variables these days between OS, browser, browser
version, computers, mobile devices, WordPress version, plugins etc. etc.
etc. that I would assume there are many issues in most themes in the repo
now, they just don't happen to have as many people using those themes in
which to discover and report these edge-case issues as quickly.

Development is closely aligned with our support department and we
streamline customer support issues that turn out not to be just isolated
issues into theme fixes very quickly.

That's just our natural workflow, and it's constant and neverending.