[theme-reviewers] New Theme Name Suggestions

FasterThemes support at fasterthemes.com
Wed Jul 23 09:54:36 UTC 2014

Hi Guys.

There is a tough discussion going on on theme names.

Now I'm going to submit one of my themes for e-magazine category.

I need to choose from following :

*My Magazine Red MagazineFast Magazine*

Please check and let me know if all of them are fine or someone has any
issues with any of these names.  I'm avoiding *PREMIUM Magazine *name*,*
though my theme is of themeforest quality and you'll appreciate it when you
see it.

My intention of starting themes for wordpress.org was not only earning
money rather it was to provide FREE PREMIUM quality themes to the users so
that they can afford them easily.

Anyways, coming back to the point, I would really appreciate if @tskk,
@emil, @chip, @otto , $greenshady can tell me if these names are fine.

Please note that I don't want to give it a name which people can't remember
hence choosing these names.

Many Thanks for the clarification.

Warm Regards,
Santosh Singh