[theme-reviewers] Need Clarification on theme name which is fine as per the guideline and as per the other theme names !

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Jul 22 20:45:49 UTC 2014

Your changed example may be the "ground reality", but it is NOT to focus of
the quoted Guideline. That's the point I'm trying to make. To be perfectly
clear, under the current Guideline:

Theme A name: "SEO Keyword" = good
Theme B name "SEO Keyword by a Bunch of Other SEO Keywords ThemeShop" = bad

"If you want a enforceable, objective, definable and fair naming standards,
you should simply ask us to use made up names like divi, avada, kyan, bron"

This makes no sense, and is the exact opposite of enforceable, objective,
definable, and fair.