[theme-reviewers] Need Clarification on theme name which is fine as per the guideline and as per the other theme names !

Srikanth Koneru tskk79 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 20:38:11 UTC 2014

My changed example is the ground reality, If its not within the purview of
TRT(not sure why it isn't) I was willing to make my case before WP
foundation but Otto seems to speak for them so its not needed anymore.

If you want a enforceable, objective, definable and fair naming standards,
you should simply ask us to use made up names like divi, avada, kyan, bron