[theme-reviewers] Contribution days

Tammie Lister karmatosed at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 19:57:10 UTC 2014

That would rock Otto. Thanks for the suggestion.

Ulrich, teaching is ok but not all contribution days work in that way. Some
have bigger groups, some open areas where more than one team are
functioning. Maybe we should start a community project to get this
doing_it_wrong theme started :) If nothing else it could be a great
learning resource.

I think it's great to get these ideas out. It's also great to hear how
others' experiences with contribution day theme reviewing.

I like your idea Emil of getting some solid resources. I know Chip, you've
started that a lot with your guide to first review. That really does help
people. I think having these resources is a strong part of the solution.

Tammie Lister