[theme-reviewers] A couple of doubts about the "Make" theme and what's allowed

Joan Boluda joan at boluda.com
Sun Jul 13 17:37:53 UTC 2014

Hi Zack!

Yeah, I see your point. Since there is no "opt-out" option allowed, that's
one solution (maybe the only one) if you wanted to have the credit AND the
opt-out. I'll consider that when reviewing other themes. I see you really
examined closely that statement :)

Thanks!

*J**oan Boluda*
*Consultor de Marketing Online*