[theme-reviewers] A couple of doubts about the "Make" theme and what's allowed

Zack Tollman tollmanz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 17:11:17 UTC 2014

Hi Joan!

When considering how to add the theme credit, we carefully poured over that
statement. We definitely wanted to have the credit *and* wanted to have an
opt-out; however, the guidelines simply do not allow that *and* allow you
to show the credit by default. As such, we moved the option to the
commercial offering. We thought a lot about how to do this and while we
didn't want the perception of "upgrade to remove", we felt somewhat forced
into it if we wanted to show the credit by default.