[theme-reviewers] Is Blog.php is allowed in theme?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Jul 5 17:08:43 UTC 2014

No, it won't, unless the Theme is doing something wonky to the query.

1. Create two static pages, A & B
2. Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays = A static page
3. Settings -> Reading -> Front page = A
4. Settings -> Reading -> Posts page = B

A will use front-page.php
B will use home.php

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net