[theme-reviewers] Question: Someone Want to Take Benefit From a'Top Reviewer of the Month'.

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 21:39:17 UTC 2014

*@Emil* - I don't want to take credit, as a few others already mentioned a
redesign of http://wordpress.org/themes/.

One idea that might work is to instead of having "Featured" themes be so
prominent and everything else, simple text link lists, there could be 4
columns (floated divs) side-by-side, equal in size to one another, all with
screenshots:

Featured | Popular | New | Updated

That way, both featured themes and naturally popular themes would share the
real estate and exposure. But, if I remember correctly, it might be a
difficulty of it being dynamic and not static, which would need to manually
be managed?

*@**Srikanth* - I'm not sure Chip does video design? *@Chip*? Either way,
if there happen to be any video designers reading this discussion that
would be interested, and if no one objects to the idea of us donating some
money into a community pot for this project, I'd throw down.

Speaking of donations, what do you think about a PayPal account for
non-paid-admins to receive donations, something they can split evenly among
themselves at the end of every month? Perhaps, I'm getting ahead of myself.
:).