[theme-reviewers] Question: Someone Want to Take Benefit Froma'Top Reviewer of the Month'.

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Wed Jan 29 20:33:40 UTC 2014

While inaccurate on the statement that everything is being assigned by a (other) theme shop immediately, seeing how just this last month I did upwards of 20ish reviews because it was becoming over a week and 1/2 and noone was doing reviews but myself and tsk at the time; however I can see how that this justification can be reproached to it not being and appropriately  fair method to keep implemented in that regard.

I’d like to give my +1 to the random w/limit to last update time.

While I want my theme back on the featured list I cannot afford the time to do all of those reviews that would permit that to happen.

To even it out, it should just be removed and the the random display of themes should be implemented to just remove any frustrations on all parties.