[theme-reviewers] Bundled plugins

Bass Jobsen bass at w3masters.nl
Sat Jan 25 09:56:56 UTC 2014

 Hello,

I found some themes who advertise to be "retina ready". Recently i dropped
retina support from my theme in favor to a plugin (
http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-retina-2x/ ). If you don't use a plugin in
this case, theme reviewers should still have to evaluate the built in
retina support code.
Evaluation this code should be as difficult or easy as reviewing plugin
code will be.
Guidelines don't tell you now  what functions should build in or not.

Regards, Bass