[theme-reviewers] Managing the Accessibility-Ready tag

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Mon Jan 20 21:07:36 UTC 2014

on 20/01/2014 20:48 Joe Dolson said the following:
> We do need more people than just myself taking on accessibility-ready
> reviews, I think -- I know that Esmi can do it, as well, but in the
> long-term I'd like more of the theme reviewers to feel confident knowing
> what they're looking for, and I'm happy to help anybody interested gain
> that comfort level!

I'm more than willing to review as many a11y tagged themes as I can and
I have at least 1 other person waiting in the wings who is willing to
help out as soon as this gets up & running properly. But longer term,
I'm also more than happy to mentor anyone who fancies adding this kind
of a11y-auditing to their skill set. :-)

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk