[theme-reviewers] Managing the Accessibility-Ready tag

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Jan 20 20:43:23 UTC 2014

We definitely need a built-in workflow fix for the accessibility review.
Otto: any suggestions?

What might be ideal is:

1) If a Theme has the "accessibility-ready" tag, the ticket is processed as
normal: ticket created, added to appropriate queue
2) Ticket is assigned/reviewed as per normal
3) New workflow state "resolve as "Accessibility Review needed" replaces
"resolve as Approved"
4) Ticket thus resolved goes into Accessibility queue
5) Accessibility reviewer assigns/reviews ticket
6) Ticket can now use state "resolve as Approved"
7) Remaining workflow stays the same

Can we do this?

Chip