[theme-reviewers] Theme Review

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Feb 14 13:16:47 UTC 2014

1) Use Log Deprecated Notices Plugin (be sure to clear the log between
reviews/Themes)
2) If you can't find the source of an error message, deactivate all other
Plugins

And most importantly: Reviewers, please don't blindly print out error
messages reported by the various Plugins we use. Please first verify that
the error message does, in fact, come from the Theme being reviewed.