[theme-reviewers] Theme Review

Bass Jobsen bass at w3masters.nl
Fri Feb 14 12:55:02 UTC 2014

> Argument in WP_Query() Used in wp-includes/query.php on line 3243.
> "caller_get_posts" is deprecated. Use "ignore_sticky_posts" instead.
> Deprecated in version 3.1.
>
> I got a above review from the wordpress theme reviewer,but i did not find any issue related to above review.
>
> Is any one who can help me for solve above issue.

You can make this warning visible by setting WP_DEBUG to true in
wp-config.php
The error / notice mentioned above will be trigger by:

                if ( isset( $q['caller_get_posts'] ) ) {
                        _deprecated_argument( 'WP_Query', '3.1', __(
'"caller_get_posts" is deprecated. Use "ignore_sticky_posts" instead.' )$
                         if ( !isset( $q['ignore_sticky_posts'] ) )
                                $q['ignore_sticky_posts'] =
$q['caller_get_posts'];

                }

in wp-includes/query.php

To solve search in your theme files for "caller_get_posts" and replace with
"ignore_sticky_posts".

NB i don't know which theme you are talking about. I found
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16268 got this warning too, but
when i search the files they do not contain "caller_get_posts" at all??