[theme-reviewers] Theme promotion in dashboard

Srikanth Koneru tskk79 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 18:11:01 UTC 2014

We had this discussion already a few months ago, theme options page was
left to theme authors to advertise since there was no consensus about how
much is too much.
If you are annoyed, please feel not to use it. There are thousands of users
happily using my themes and upgrading to pro versions, they are not annoyed
and they are my audience, I am not trying to impress every user, just the
few who don't mind a little clutter in exchange for better
design/layout/features.