[theme-reviewers] Theme promotion in dashboard

Ola Łączek ola at bodera.com
Mon Feb 10 15:21:33 UTC 2014

Hello!

I'd like your opinion on something. I'm reviewing a theme that adds custom
widget to WordPress dashboard. This widget is used for promotion of the
Premium version and this is the only promo in admin (theme doesn't have
Theme options page).
Besides that the widget displays two feeds - latest posts from author
(Theme shop) blog and another one with tutorials. I was thinking that the
feeds are a little too much, but I'm not sure about the premium version
promo. I'd appreciate your thoughts!

Best regards,
Ola Laczek