[theme-reviewers] Input needed from all

Jose Castaneda jomcastaneda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 14:54:55 UTC 2014

Hey ladies and gents!

Hope you're all having a great start of your week! I wanted to share with
you a few things that I think we can all, and maybe, should be following as
far as WordPress related items go.

One thing I'd love to see is more reviewers chiming in on the better theme
data. If you all feel strongly about providing better theme previews we
need to set that up. I have a quick site set up but would seriously love
some of you to provide not only input but content as well. I would love to
see some random tutorials/walkthroughs posted to show how some things are
done when setting up a theme. Later on I'll try and get a list going of
things that we can discuss when it comes to theme setup so we can get the
ball rolling.

Now, I've provided a few links and a quick description of each link that I
would love to see more reviewers take part in. In particular the meta trac
ones. The support link is mostly because I feel we really have to interact
a little more with the support folks since I know some of you aren't just
reviewers. :)

Make Core update post:
http://make.wordpress.org/core/2014/02/04/week-in-wordpress-core-2/

Multiple theme authors:
https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27

Better Theme Test Data ( not unit tests ):
https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30

Read me text file:
https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/215

Support forum agenda: