[theme-reviewers] Feature questions

Dan Capuli dancapuli at me.com
Fri Feb 7 08:57:12 UTC 2014

I am a Creative Director and I dont have any experience building a website, but I'm interested in the Devine Theme in Word Press to build my website. There are a few features that I don't see in the demo and I'm wondering if it comes with the theme.

The ability to shop/shopping cart
And in the portfolio page once I click on a project the "project description" page pops up. On this page can there be more then one image representing this project? Another question is if you what to enlarged the image can you just click on it? I don't know if these feature are included or custom.

Thanks,
Dan