[theme-reviewers] theme-reviewers Digest, Vol 45, Issue 31

Ramiro C. feedbackweb.rc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 03:25:57 UTC 2014

Stop sending me automated crap or else i will unsubscribe from all your services. Thanks
What part you dont understand of i dont like games Stop serving me the game on the page and the list. Really disappointing.
I hope that on a few hours all credentials will be restablished, if not i will unsubscribe cause of bothering automated responses and stupid behaviour of wordpress.org
Bye

Enviado desde Samsung tablet