[theme-reviewers] theme review query

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Feb 5 20:26:59 UTC 2014

In general, when finding issues, you should note them in the ticket, and
allow the developer time to resolve the issues and re-upload. The workflow
is designed to allow multiple revisions to proceed in a single ticket, as
necessary, until ultimate Theme approval.

You should only close a ticket for egregious issues, issues that cannot
feasibly be resolved in a timely manner, or due to lack of developer
response. (Note: I generally close tickets after one week with no developer
response to reviewer comments.)