[theme-reviewers] Are "page templates" allowed ?

emin ozlem eminozlem at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 17:52:33 UTC 2014

How about a contact page that presents the contact information that is
saved in theme options ? You know address, email, phone and google map for
location.
I know bundling plugins with theme is prohibited. But i guess it's okay to
recommend "if you install contact 7 form plugin it will appear on the
contact page" ?