[theme-reviewers] Closing not approved themes

Christine Rondeau christine at bluelimemedia.com
Mon Apr 21 16:04:47 UTC 2014

I've been in this situation as well and what I've done is done the review
as best as I could. Submitted lots of comments and then marked the theme as
not approved.

I'm not sure if that's the best way, but I admit that in those cases, I
found the themes way too complicated,  didn't feel qualified enough to
continue and thus felt that it was the fairest thing to do.

Christine Rondeau
Bluelime Media
www.bluelimemedia.com
twitter: @bluelimemedia