[theme-reviewers] Closing not approved themes

carolina poena myazalea at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:28:45 UTC 2014

You don't need to complete the whole review in one go though

Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 20:57:24 +0530
From: tskk79 at gmail.com
To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Subject: Re: [theme-reviewers] Closing not approved themes

But that won't be optimal utilization of what will be increasingly meager resources,
Now i will be wasting the time i would have used to review a few tickets because its not possible to learn something complicated in 5 mins.

Just my thoughts.