[theme-reviewers] Abandoned/Changed Theme Name, Requesting Transfer

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 22:02:21 UTC 2014

"If we can automate, not-approved Theme Names should be released after i.e.
6 months.
This is without knowing what goes behind the scene for Otto and if even
possible."

+1 - I've been pushing this for years, there is an absolute graveyard of
abandoned themes, blocking the use of many great names. I was blocked from
using a theme name that was from a theme 3 years past being abandoned.

Even if we can't automate this, we should at least be able to make manual
requests when theme names are x amount of time past a certain grace period.