[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Towfiq I. tislam100 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 19:56:51 UTC 2013

Previously I told my premium theme users that they can use on theme for
only one domain. In those days, same users bought multiple themes for
multiple domains because of this restriction. I sold more themes than i do
now. But when I learned that, you cannot do that with GPL license. I
changed that,  told users they can use the theme on multiple domains. Since
its allowed to let users know that they can use one theme per domain, like
pagelines.. am I allowed to do that in my website's pricing page too? and
then in my terms of service page(that no one ever reads), I will tell users
that they can use one theme on unlimited domains.
Isn't it misleading?

Towfiq I.