[theme-reviewers] Error caused by comments in style.css even if they are not in the header

Oven Zen zenoven at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 09:16:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

When I upload a new version of my theme today, I got " There is no theme
called 'Tags(page-tags.php) Begin */' in the directory. For child themes,
you must use a parent theme that already exists in the directory."

After searching all files I found some CSS codes with comments like this:

/* page template: Tags(page-tags.php)  Begin */
.zAlive_page_tags a{float:left;margin:0 10px 15px 0;}
/* page template: Tags(page-tags.php)  End */

So that means we can't write comments like /* comments:text  */ in
style.css even if they are not in the header ?

Thanks !

--
Regards,
Zenoven , twitter @zenoven <https://twitter.com/zenoven> / website