[theme-reviewers] Incorrect license on sites TOS

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Oct 31 11:37:26 UTC 2013

I would, yes. I consider anything related to licensing, theme name, credit
links, and upsell Themes to be show-stoppers.

(Though, in this case, the issue is a minor technicality between Apache 2.0
compatibility with GPLv2 vs GPLv3. I would maybe note the issue, ask it to
be fixed, and then proceed with the review.)