[theme-reviewers] Incorrect license on sites TOS

Rohit Tripathi rohitink at live.com
Thu Oct 31 11:27:10 UTC 2013

I am reviewing a lite version of a theme which is built on bootstrap, as we know bootstrap is based on apache 2.0 license, and compatible with GPL v3. The Terms of service of the AuthorURI says that the theme is under the GPL v2 license.
So, should I ask the user to change the license detail on their TOS page, before i begin the review?
Another theme, for themes using Incorrect ThemeURI's, should i first ask the author to fix the issue before reviewing the theme, or it can be reported alltogether with other issues found in the theme?
Thanks