[theme-reviewers] Theme Update Review

Christine Rondeau christine at bluelimemedia.com
Wed Oct 30 16:32:36 UTC 2013

That's happened to me before as well. Once someone takes your site and
reviews it, doesn't mean they will do it in a day. I once had to wait for a
week for someone to complete the review.

I think that's normal, we all have things to do.

**Christine Rondeau
Bluelime Media
www.bluelimemedia.com
twitter: @bluelimemedia