[theme-reviewers] First review and I'm lost - font license

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Fri Oct 11 23:02:33 UTC 2013

Just as a general rule for myself, whenever I bundle resources like
fonts, I usually do them like the following (Genericons example):

     /fonts
         /genericons
             /genericons-regular-webfont.eot
             /genericons-regular-webfont.svg
             /genericons-regular-webfont.ttf
             /genericons-regular-webfont.woff
             /license.txt

It's so much easier to find the appropriate license that way.  Not to
mention, other theme authors can do a direct copy-paste of that entire
folder and have everything they need for their own theme.

If everyone would follow that, it make life a lot easier.  Of course,
I'm always fine with stating the font/resource license in the theme's
readme.txt, but it'd be nice if we promoted using some sort of standard
convention like the above.