[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes

Srikanth Koneru tskk79 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 09:58:22 UTC 2013

How about a monthly( or maybe every 2 months ) nomination where we can
nominate themes that are above basic ( basic as in usual layout/slider/page
templates ) themes along with a little description why they are nominating
them and admins can consider featuring the shortlisted themes.

Featured section should have one theme for each sector like one for
business, one for news/magazine, one for video, one for photo, one for ecom
etc.