[theme-reviewers] advice for wordpress development

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Oct 10 11:51:22 UTC 2013

Other than putting the CPTs and custom taxonomies into a Plugin  rather
than into the Theme itself (which is sound practice even with bespoke
development, because the client will likely want to change the Theme in the
future), this sounds more like web application/solution development than
Theme development.