[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 23:19:21 UTC 2013

*@Justin*

You've already been answered. You're attempting to use semantics to
workaround the issue.

"I don't care what happens with your Web site when you "use" (i.e., run)
the code (in terms of GPL).  I'm strictly asking about the actual code,
which is what is licensed under the GPL."

You can't ask one thing to avoid another. Doesn't matter if you care, the
GNU cares.

*@Simon*

Sorry, what's your point? No one is or ever was arguing that point.

*@Srikanth

*
I'm open to hearing rebuttals, but you haven't provided any*.* I've
provided a lot of evidence that there are GPL issues, you haven't provided
any that there aren't. So, if you have something to add, please do.*
*