[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Oct 9 21:53:25 UTC 2013

With GravityForms, the payment is for *support*. The code is purchased once
and distributed, and can be used forever, as-purchased.

With DMS Pro Plugin, the payment is for *use*. The code - still entirely
distributed once, is crippled via API if a subscription payment is not
maintained.

Apples. Oranges.