[theme-reviewers] place holder images

Christine Rondeau christine at bluelimemedia.com
Wed Oct 9 14:02:20 UTC 2013

Wouldn't it be great if we had a pool of images on wordpress.org that we
could use in our themes?

I take pictures all the time and would more than happy for anyone to use.
Perhaps such a site exist already? I don't think do though...

It wouldn't need to be complicated, maybe something that would look like
http://simpledesktops.com

I guess the only issue would be to get someone to curate the images and
then the time to build it... I think I've talked myself out if the idea
already. :)

**Christine Rondeau
Bluelime Media
www.bluelimemedia.com