[theme-reviewers] Toolbar on Frontend Question

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Oct 7 16:01:12 UTC 2013

I think this list can and should fill that need.

But at the same time, there's not much value-add for the developer
community *as a whole* if the discussion is primarily on the level of PHP
syntax and things easily answered by searching the Codex function
reference. And if there is a need for discussions of that level as well as
"higher" level discussions, then maybe a theme-developers mailing list
would be appropriate, and this one could be reserved for review-specific
questions.

And since no such mail-list exists, I'm fine with fielding
development-related questions here.