[theme-reviewers] FavePersonal Theme

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Nov 14 00:39:16 UTC 2013

I don't think this is a valid case for an exception.

I understand how this could be frustrating, but the base64
encoding/decoding and PHP file operation function restrictions are fairly
significant, and we would really need a much more compelling reason than
that whitelisting them for the Theme would facilitate the Theme bundling a
Plugin.

TGM (or similar) is the recommended approach. It does provide a
well-integrated and fairly seamless/painless user experience for installing
recommended Plugins.

Great looking Theme, by the way!