[theme-reviewers] FavePersonal Theme

WordPress (thinkupthemes) wordpress at thinkupthemes.com
Thu Nov 14 00:37:40 UTC 2013

It will hardly impact the user experience. It will take the user about 30 seconds to download and activate the plugin.

If your worried that the user might miss it just put it in your theme documentation. I personally think there's no need to package plugins in the themes folder in most cases.

Here's a link to get TGM:

http://tgmpluginactivation.com/

Afzaal

Sent from my iPhone